Our Commitment to the Parents and Campers
Our campers’ safety is our number one priority!
eCamp is operated under the umbrella of Israel Way Ltd. - Together with Israel way, our parent company, we take pride in the fact that we have provided safe and meaningful experiences in Israel for thousands of teens, students and young professionals worldwide. Our safety and security standards surpass those required by the Ministry of Education for Israeli Students.
The safety and security of the participants in our Israel camp is our number one concern. As an Israeli company, we are constantly monitoring the security situation as well as sense the mood of the situation and react swiftly to it. The eCamp village is a gated facility, secured 24/7 and patrolled by local guards. eCamp’s medical staff is readily available at all times. Both the village and the Israel camp operate under the supervision of the Israeli Ministry of Education.
Safety and Security at the Israel Camp:
- No public transportation is utilized at any time during the program. Our Israel camp trips are conducted with a travel bus company, specialized in traveling children and teens in Israel.
- The eCamp is housed in a secure, fenced, gated facility used during the school year by schoolchildren which has all the security requirements as set by the Ministry of Education.
- The camp perimeter and interior is patrolled at night and the gates guarded by day.
- Access into the camp is carefully monitored and persons entering are subject to a rigorous security check.
- All staff in our Israel camp has been carefully trained to deal with safety & security issues and many have served in the Israeli Army.
- All security arrangements we make are equivalent or more stringent than those set by the Ministry of Education for touring students.
- Our programs operate under the premise that changes in the itinerary for security reasons are carried out without hesitation.
Safety and security during off-campus trips:
- The tour is coordinated with the Israeli authorities.
- In Israel, we do not approach or enter the Palestinian Authority or the Gaza Strip in any way or manner.
- A medic accompanies the group at all times (In Israel an armed medic)
- Every participant receives a card with contact numbers in case of an emergency.
- The group has a mobile phone for contact.
We wish you a fun and safe summer in Israel!
For more Safety and Security information please contact us